FitOps provides training and job placement for veterans who are looking to fitness as their next career step. This work is not possible without the generous support and partnership of individuals and companies.
Our program costs $3,000 to put one veteran through (travel, training, lodging and food) our twelve week training, including our full-time three week program.
The 12-week FitOps curriculum includes:
- 9 weeks of online pre-studying to give you the basics of anatomy and exercise physiology
- 3 weeks of in-person training (think of it as a fitness-focused deployment) at one of our camp locations
- Nationally renowned guest speakers who volunteer their time to present at FitOps to elevate your knowledge to be one of best personal trainers in the industry
- Pre-graduation interviews with gym executives and leaders in the fitness industry to fast-track job placement
- Job placement assistance before you even get home
- Plus, a lifetime of professional support, continuing education and personal networking; what we call the FitOps Family
- Also, the opportunity to come back to Camp FitOps as a paid staff member to help instruct and mentor future CVFOs
Please consider a financial gift to help increase the numbers of veterans whose lives are being transformed by FitOps.
FitOps Foundation a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization. Charitable ID #: 82-1433446
Contributions to FitOps Foundation may be tax-deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law. Please check with your personal tax advisor regarding the deductibility of your gift.